Keto Roasted Trout with Swiss Chard
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper divided
- 4 (8-ounce) trout cleaned
- 4 fresh dill sprigs
- 4 fresh fennel sprigs
- 2 pounds Swiss chard cleaned and leaves separated from stems
- 4 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 4 tablespoons butter divided
- 1 lemon quartered
- 4 tablespoons dry vermouth or white wine, divided
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Using 1⁄2 teaspoon of salt and 1⁄4 teaspoon of pepper, season the insides of the trout. Place 1 dill sprig and 1 fennel sprig inside each trout.
- Cut the Swiss chard stems into 2-inch pieces. Cut the leaves crosswise into 11⁄2-inch strips. Set aside.
- Cut four large pieces of aluminum foil into oval shapes large enough to fit one trout and one-quarter of the Swiss chard, with room enough to be sealed.
- Using 3⁄4 tablespoon of olive oil, brush the trout. Place one trout in the center of each piece of foil. Top each trout with one-quarter of the Swiss chard.
- Season the trout with the remaining 1⁄2 teaspoon of salt, 1⁄4 teaspoon of pepper, and 3 1⁄4 table-spoons of olive oil. Top each trout with 1 tablespoon of butter.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.