Keto Pan Fried Pork Tenderloin
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Cut the 1 lb pork tenderloin in half (to create 2 equal shorter halves).
- Place the 1 tablespoon of coconut oil into a frying pan on medium heat.
- After the coconut oil melts, place the 2 pork tenderloin pieces into the pan.
- Leave the pork to cook on its side. Once that side is cooked, turn using tongs to cook the other sides.
- Keep turning and cooking until the pork looks cooked on all sides.
- Cook all sides of the pork until the meat thermometer shows an internal temperature of just below 145F (63C).
- The pork will keep on cooking a bit after you take it out of the pan.
- Let the pork sit for a few minutes and then slice into 1-inch thick slices with a sharp knife.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.