Keto Salmon with Cream Cheese Spinach
- 10 oz spinach (chopped).
- 4 salmon fillets.
- 3 oz cream cheese.
- 4 garlic cloves (crushed).
- ½ cup thick cream.
- 3 tbsp butter.
- 2 tsp olive oil.
- ¼ tsp salt.
- ¼ tsp black pepper.
- Preheat oven at 400 degrees.
- Lightly drizzle the salmon with olive oil and wrap in kitchen foil.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes.
- As the salmon cooks, heat butter in a large frying pan and add garlic.
- Add spinach, let cook until completely wilted.
- Add the cream cheese, cream, salt and pepper. Stir continuously until melted and thickened.
- Place spinach on a plate and top with salmon.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.