Keto Graceful Green Bean Pot Pie
- 32 oz green beans (cut in half).
- 10 oz mushrooms (chopped).
- 1 large onion (chopped).
- 3 oz cream cheese.
- ½ cup thick cream.
- ½ cup almond flour.
- 2 tbsp minced onion (dried).
- 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Preheat oven at 375 degrees.
- In a large frying pan, saute the onions and mushrooms until lightly browned.
- In a large saucepan of water, bring the green beans to boil until tender but crisp.
- In a saucepan melt the cream cheese and thick cream until a smooth sauce is formed.
- Add the sauce to an ovenproof dish with green beans, mushrooms and onions and stir well.
- In a small bowl, mix the almond flour, minced onion and olive oil until it resembles breadcrumbs.
- Sprinkle over the green bean mixture and bake for 20 minutes.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.