Keto Broiled Salmon
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 2 cloves garlic finely minced
- 1 tablespoon finely minced shallots
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves chopped, plus more for garnish
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary chopped
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Lemon slices for serving
- Heat broiler on high.
- Place salmon fillets on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix together mustard, garlic, shallot, thyme, rosemary, and lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread mixture all over salmon fillets and broil, 7 to 8 minutes.
- Garnish with more thyme and lemon slices and serve.