Keto Cobb Salad
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt fresh cracked pepper to taste
- 1 head romaine lettuce coarsely chopped
- 4 hard-boiled eggs peeled and quartered
- 12 ounces cooked chicken diced
- 8 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 avocado thinly sliced
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 5 ounces cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped chives
- Dressing - In a jar, shake together vinegar, mustard, oil and season with salt and pepper.
- On a large platter, spread out lettuce, then add rows of hard-boiled egg, chicken, bacon, avocado, blue cheese, and cherry tomatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper, drizzle with dressing, and garnish with chives.