Keto One Pot Chicken & Veg Thanksgiving Spectacular
- 4 chicken thighs.
- 8 oz green beans.
- 1 large onion (cut into wedges).
- 1 red pepper (sliced).
- 1 lemon (cut into wedges).
- 2 tbsp olive oil.
- 1 tsp garlic powder.
- 1 tsp salt.
- 1 tsp black pepper.
- Preheat oven at 200 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix 1 tbsp olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic. Marinate the chicken in the mixture for 30 minutes.
- In a large ovenproof dish, place the chicken, onion and lemon wedges and bake for 20 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix the green beans, red pepper and remaining olive oil together.
- Add the green bean mixture to the partly cooked chicken and bake for an additional 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.