Coco-Coconut Cashew Truffles
- ¾ cup Coconut Cream
- 2 tbsp Xylitol
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter Stick
- 17 oz Unsweetened Baking Chocolate Squares
- ¾ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 8 oz Dried Coconut
- ½ cup Organic Raw Cashews
- Combine coconut cream, xylitol and butter in a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer. Place chopped chocolate in a medium bowl; pour hot cream mixture over chocolate. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Stir chocolate mixture gently until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in extract and ½ cup of the coconut. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour 45 minutes, stirring occasionally. Truffles will be easier to form if the mixture is not too stiff.
- Toast the remaining ½ cup coconut in a dry skillet over medium heat, shaking often, until lightly browned. Transfer to a bowl and cool.
- Roll the chocolate mixture into 32 balls about the size of large marbles. Roll half of the balls in cashews and half in toasted coconut. Place in an airtight container between layers of wax paper. Can refrigerate up to one week.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.