- ⅓ second Spray Coconut Oil
- 4 large Egg Whites
- ⅔ cup Xylitol
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 2 cups Dried Shredded Coconut
- Heat oven to 300°F. Spray two baking sheets with spray coconut oil.
- With an electric mixer on medium speed, beat egg whites until medium peaks form. Gradually beat in xylitol, vanilla extract and salt. Turn speed up to high and continue beating until stiff (but not dry) peaks form.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in coconut.
- Drop tablespoon-sized mounds of mixture onto prepared baking sheets. Bake 15 minutes. Cool on sheets 1 minute before carefully transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.