Bacon Spinach Frittata
- 8 large eggs
- 4 large egg whites
- 1 cup almond milk, or other nut milk
- ¼ onion, diced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- 2 cups spinach
- 6 strips nitrate-free bacon
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Cook the bacon in a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat until cooked through. Remove the bacon from the pan and reserve the bacon grease, setting the pan off to the side for now. Crumble the bacon, once cooled, and set aside.
- In a medium to large bowl, whisk together eggs, egg whites, and milk. Set aside.
- In the bacon grease, sauté the onions for 2-3 minutes until tender. Add tomato and spinach and cook for 1-2 more minutes. Spinach should just begin to wilt.
- Pour your egg mixture in the skillet and add bacon pieces. Let cook for 4-6 minutes. The eggs should just begin to set.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes, until eggs are completely cooked through.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.