Spicy Sesame Almond Zucchini Noodles
- 2 medium zucchini, ends cut off
- ½ cup cabbage, shredded
- ½ cup carrots, shredded
- 1 handful cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup creamy almond butter, at room temperature
- ⅓ cup toasted sesame oil
- 1 T blackstrap molasses
- 2 T lime juice
- 1 t ginger, grated
- ½ t chili flakes
- Using the 3mm blade of spiralizer, slice zucchini into a large bowl. Add cabbage and carrots. Set aside.
- Combine ingredients for dressing. Stir until smooth and thick.
- Pour dressing over zucchini. Stir to coat. Garnish with cilantro. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.