Keto Shepherd’s Pie
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/3 cup onion chopped
- ½ cup carrots chopped
- 1 pound ground beef
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 portions cauliflower mash
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 tbsp parsley chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat, Add the onion and carrot. Cook until the onions are transparent. about 5 minutes.
- Add the ground beef, salt, pepper, and garlic to the skillet. Cook until the beef is browned and cooked through.
- Pour in the beef mixture into a baking dish, including some of the juices Drizzle the Worcestershire sauce over the filling.
- Top with the prepared cauliflower mash, and spread it evenly with a spoon or spatula.
- Top with the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Then broil for 5 minutes to brown the edges and cheese.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve hot.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.