Keto Strawberry Crepes
- Butter (enough to fry crepes)
- 3 large eggs
- ⅔ cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons Dr. Atkins Bake Mix
- 4 tablespoons sugar substitute
- ⅛ teaspoon almond extract
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon orange zest grated
- Strawberry filling:
- 2 cups strawberries (washed, hulled and sliced)
- 6 tablespoons Sugar Twin sugar substitute
- Prepare a heavy, 8 inch skillet or crepe pan with heated butter. Whisk all crepe ingredients together in mixing bowl. Once the butter stops foaming, pour 1/6 crepe mixture into skillet, making sure to cover the bottom evenly. Cook until bottom is browned and top is set. Use a spatula to flip the crepe and brown the other side. Once done, transfer to a paper towel. Repeat this procedure with remaining batter and butter.
- Next, make your filling by combining strawberries with sugar substitute and spoon about ¼ of mixture on each crepe. Add light whipped cream to taste and garnish with remaining strawberries.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.