Keto Loaded Sweet Potato
- 1 small sweet potato (about 150 grams)
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese
- ½ cup cottage cheese
- 2 tbsp. grass fed butter
- 2 tbsp. additional cheese (any variety)
- Slice the sweet potato in half and then microwave cut side down for about 5-7 minutes (microwaves vary) or until soft. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter. Stir in the cheddar and cottage cheese until a creamy mixture is formed. Scrape out the sweet potato insides and then mix with a hand held beater with the cheese mixture.
- Spoon this back into the sweet potato skins, sprinkle with remaining additional cheese and then bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.