Keto Spinach-Chard Breakfast Cream
- 1 spring onion chopped
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 lb Swiss chard tough stems removed, tender stems cut into 2” pieces
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- Sea salt and black ground pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, and sauté the spring onion with a pinch of salt for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the chard and cleaned spinach leaves, water and salt and pepper to taste; stir well.
- Bring to boil and, let it simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and place the spinach-chard mixture in a blender.
- Pour the coconut milk and blend until soft creamy.
- Pour into bowls and serve