Quesadillas are our family’s version of fast food. A quick, delicious meal that can be made in minutes before soccer practice or dance.
Quesadillas (Simple and Fancy)
- Whole wheat or corn tortilla
- leftover chicken, or beef
- Beans: re fried black beans, white beans
- Grated cheese: cheddar or Monterey Jack
- Optional: salsa sliced avocado
- Heat pan with a little olive oil or butter.
- Spread or sprinkle beans onto tortilla, add chicken or meat if using.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Fold tortilla to form a half circle.
- Flip once to brown each side.
- Serve with salsa or sliced avocado.
- Make a plain cheese quesadilla and have beans on the side.
- Use leftover sweet potato as part of the filling instead of cheese for dairy free quesadilla.
- Customize your quesadilla by adding thinly sliced raw or pickled red onions, sautéed mushrooms, thawed frozen corn kernels, or any other filling.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.