Keto Egg Butter
- 4 eggs
- 5⅓ oz. butter
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place the eggs gently in a pot, and cover them with cold water. The cold water just needs to cover the eggs. Bring to a boil without a lid.
- Let the eggs simmer for about 8 minutes. Next, cool the eggs down quickly in cold water.
- Peel and chop the eggs finely. Stir in the butter, salt, and pepper. Add optional flavoring; see suggestions, below.
- Serve as-is or as a topping on seed crackers or as a dip for veggies.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.