Keto Stir Fry Crab in Creamy Chili
- 4 whole crabs
- 4 tablespoons minced garlic
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup onion
- 2 teaspoons green chili
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- 2 kaffir lime leaves
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Cut the crabs into halves then set aside.
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat then pour extra virgin olive oil into the skillet.
- Once the oil is hot, stir in minced garlic then sauté until wilted and aromatic.
- Add halved crabs to the skillet then stir until cooked and crispy.
- Remove the crabs from heat then place on a plate.
- Stir in chopped onion and green chili to the skillet then sauté with the remaining olive oil.
- Pour coconut milk over the onion then season with kaffir lime leaves. Bring to a simmer.
- Add fresh basils to the skillet then return the crabs to the skillet. Cook for approximately 2 minutes.
- Once it is done, remove from heat then drizzle lemon juice over the crabs.
- Transfer the crabs to a serving dish then enjoy.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.