Keto Yellow Squid Curry with Chopped Cabbage
- 1 lb. fresh squids
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons sliced shallots
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 lemon grass
- 1 inch galangal
- 1 kaffir lime leaf
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ½ cup chopped cabbage
- Discard the squid ink then wash and rinse the squids.
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat then pour extra virgin olive oil into it.
- Once the oil is hot, stir in minced garlic and sliced shallots then sauté until aromatic and wilted.
- Stir in the squids then season with turmeric, curry powder, bay leaf, lemon grass, galangal, and kaffir lime leaf then sauté until wilted and completely seasoned.
- Pour coconut milk over the squids then bring to boil.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a serving dish.
- Serve and enjoy.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.