Keto Natural Lime Ginger Salmon
- 3 lbs salmon fillet, deboned
- 1 onion, cut
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1/4 cups lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh ginger minced
- Put water in the Instant Pot and then put in the steamer rack making sure the handles are extended up.
- Place salmon, skin down on rack.
- Drizzle salmon with lime juice and cover with onion, ginger and lime slices.
- Close the Instant Pot and make sure vent is turned to “Sealing”. Plug it in, press “Steam” and press the + or – buttons to set it to 3 minutes..
- When the Instant Pot beeps that it’s done, quick release the pressure, being careful to stay out of the way of the steam that will shoot up. Press the “Warm/Cancel” button. Remove lid, and using hot pads, carefully remove rack with salmon and set on a plate.
- Serve salmon, with the lime and ginger garnish
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.