Keto Garlic Smoked Paprika Shrimp
- 2 lbs fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 Tsp chopped red pepper
- 1/4 Tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cups olive oil
- 1 tsp genuine salt
- Select Sauté. Add the olive oil to the inner pot.
- Add the shrimp and garlic to the pot and sauté for 2 minutes. Add the chopped red pepper and season with the paprika, salt and black pepper. Sauté for an additional 3–5 minutes, or until the shrimp is opaque, and then select Cancel to turn off the heat.
- Transfer the shrimp and sauce to a large bowl.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.