Keto Turkey with Dandelion Greens and Chicory Salad
- 1 turkey breast cooked
- 10 oz dandelion greens trimmed and thinly sliced
- 10 oz chicory greens
- 1/4 cup garlic-infused olive oil
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice about 2 lemons
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Soak briefly dandelion greens in cool water, drain, and place in a salad bowl.
- Rinse chicory with fresh water and pat dry on paper towels; place in a salad bowl.
- Add chopped turkey breast in a salad bowl. Season it with the salt and stir.
- Whisk the olive oil and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Pour the olive oil dressing over salad. Toss to combine well and serve.
Calories: 273kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 27gFat: 15g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!