Keto Avocado Fries
- 3 avocados
- 1 egg
- 1½ cups almond meal
- 1½ cups sunflower oil
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- tsp salt
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp sriracha
- Break an egg into a bowl and beat it. In another bowl, mix your almond meal with some salt and cayenne pepper.
- Slice each avocado in half and take out the seed.
- Peel off the skin off every half.
- 4 Slice each avocado vertically into 4 or 5 pieces (depending on the size of the avocado).
- 5 Start heating your deep fryer (or deep pan with lots of oil) to about 350°F. If you don’t have a cooking thermometer, try sticking a wooden spoon into the oil when it’s been heating for about 7-8 minutes. If bubbles arise from the spoon, your oil is hot enough for deep frying!
- Coat each slice of avocado in the egg.
- Roll each coated slice in the almond meal until you can barely see the green.
- Carefully lower each avocado slice into the deep fryer (or pan) to avoid splashing. It will hurt!
- Allow each piece to fry from 45 seconds to a minute until a light brown. Dark brown means they’ve been in there a few seconds too long.
- Transfer quickly to a plate lined with a paper towels to soak up the excess oil.
- Mix some sriracha sauce and mayonnaise and get to munching!
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.