Keto Mushrooms Stuffed
- 12 large mushrooms stems removed and chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 ½ oz. onion chopped
- 3 slices of bacon
- 3 slices of cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp of chopped coriander
- 1 tsp of chili pepper (optional)
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Oil cooking spray
- Preheat an oven to 300°F
- Carefully wash the mushrooms and remove the stem. The soft part of the stem, cut it in brunoise and reserve, discard the rest.
- Spray 8-inch (20 cm) non-stick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Add the bacon, garlic and onion until toasted.
- In a mixing bowl, add the egg, the stem chopped, coriander, chopped cheese and toasted onion, and bacon.
- Using a little spoon, fill each mushroom cap with a generous amount of stuffing.
- Bake until the mushrooms are golden on top, about 25 minutes. Serve.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.