Prosciutto-Wrapped Asparagus Dipped in Soft Boiled Eggs
- 10 asparagus spears, ends trimmed
- 10 slices of prosciutto, halved lengthwise
- 2 eggs
- 1 T olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Fill a saucepan with 1 inch of water. Bring water to a low boil. Carefully add eggs and cover with lid. Boil 6 minutes.
- While eggs are boiling, wrap pieces of prosciutto around each asparagus spear until covered. Set aside.
- Remove eggs from water and immediately place them into an ice bath for 5 minutes.
- While eggs are cooling down, heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Place prosciutto-wrapped asparagus on pan and cook 3 minutes. Turn asparagus over and cook 3 minutes longer.
- Peel the top of each egg and slice open with a spoon to expose the soft yolk. Serve asparagus spears with soft boiled eggs.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.