Keto Garlic Rosemary Pork Chops
- 1 ½ pounds bone-in center cut pork chops
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 3 cloves garlic smashed
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary or 1.5 tsp dried
- 3 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup sliced red onion
- 4 large mushrooms, sliced
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Heat a cast iron or heavy bottomed pan over high heat. Add the ghee and then sliced onions and mushrooms. Add the pork chops atop. Turn the heat down slightly so the pan does not burn. Sear the first side for at least 5 to 7 minutes, until the bottom is very browned.
- Flip the pork and add in garlic, rosemary, and butter.
- When butter is melted, tilt the pan slightly, and using a spoon, spoon the butter over the chops until they are cooked through, 5-7 more minutes. Remove the chops from the pan and serve with sauteed mushrooms and onions on top.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.