Keto Lemon Mint Grilled Prawns
- 2 lb. fresh prawn
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint leaves
- ¼ teaspoon thyme
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ cup carrot stick
- ¼ cup chopped lettuce
- ½ cup grated cheddar cheese
- Place mint leaves, thyme, chopped parsley, minced garlic, lemon juice, and extra virgin olive oil in a blender then blend until incorporated.
- Drizzle the spice mixture over the prawns then toss until the prawn is completely seasoned.
- Preheat a grill over medium heat then wait until it is ready.
- In the meantime, preheat a steamer and steam the carrot until tender. Set aside.
- Once the grill is ready, place the prawns on it. Grill for a few minutes until the prawns are completely cooked and brush with the spices once in a while.
- When the prawn is done, remove from grill and place on a serving dish.
- Garnish with lettuce and steamed carrots then sprinkle grated cheddar cheese on top.
- Serve and enjoy.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.