Keto Tuna Garlic Salad with Jalapeno Coleslaw
- 1 lb. tuna fillet
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- A pinch of black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 fresh apple
- 1 medium carrot
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 green jalapeno
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1½ tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Drizzle lemon juice over the tuna fillet then let it rest for approximately 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, cut the apple then place in a bowl.
- Quickly peel the carrot and shred it into pieces.
- Next, cup the green jalapeno into slices then combine with apple dices, shredded carrots, and shredded cabbage.
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil over the coleslaw then toss to combine. Set aside.
- After 10 minutes, rub the tuna fillet with minced garlic and pepper then set aside.
- In the meantime, preheat a grill over medium heat then wait until it reaches the desired temperature.
- Once the grill is ready, brush the tuna fillet with butter then place directly on the grill.
- Grill the tuna until the tuna fillet is cooked through.
- Remove the tuna from the grill then serve with jalapeno coleslaw and mayonnaise.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.