Keto Calamari Mayo with Cauliflower Broccoli Salad
- ¾ lb. fresh squids
- 1 egg
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil to fry
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- ¼ cup diced cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat a steamer over medium heat then steam broccoli and cauliflower florets until tender. Set aside.
- Remove the squid ink and cut the squids into rings.
- Crack the egg then place in a bowl.
- Season the egg with pepper and stir until incorporated.
- Dip the squids in the beaten egg then roll in the almond flour. Set aside.
- Preheat a frying pan over medium heat then pour extra virgin olive oil into it.
- Once the oil is hot, put the rolled squids into the frying pan until lightly golden brown.
- Discard the excessive oil.
- Next, combine mayonnaise with sour cream and lemon juice then mix well.
- To serve, place the fried calamari on a serving dish then arrange the steamed broccoli and cauliflower florets on the same serving dish.
- Drizzle mayonnaise mixture over the salad then sprinkle diced cheddar cheese on to.
- Serve and enjoy immediately.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.