Keto Coconut Bars
- 1 cup of shredded coconut
- 4 tbsps of virgin coconut oil melted
- ½ cup sunbutter
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 15 drops of vanilla stevia or 1 tsp of monk fruit sweetener
- ½ cup of dark chocolate chunks or chocolate chips
- Put all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix together
- Pour the ingredients onto a large piece of parchment paper and smooth it out so it is even.
- Put the parchment paper into the refrigerator and let it chill for 1-2 hours and the coconut oil will solidify.
- Cut into squares or whatever shapes you want
- Store in the refrigerator.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!