Keto Fried Crab Garlic with Zucchini Pickles
- 4 soft shell crabs
- 4 tablespoons minced garlic
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium zucchini
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons celery seeds
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- Cut the zucchini into thin slices then place in a jar with a lid.
- Add chopped onion, celery seeds, and turmeric to the jar then pour apple cider vinegar to the jar.
- Cover the jar with the lid and shake for a few seconds. Store the pickles in the refrigerator.
- Place the crabs in the pot then pour water to cover.
- Season with minced garlic then bring to boil.
- Once it is boiled, turn the stove off and cover the pot with the lid. Let it rest for approximately 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, open the pot and take the crabs out of the pot.
- Preheat a frying pan over medium heat then pour extra virgin olive oil into it.
- Once it is hot, put the crabs into the frying pan then fry until crispy.
- Once it is done, remove from the frying pan and transfer to a serving dish.
- Serve with zucchini pickles.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.