Keto Spinach Salmon Nugget
- ½ lb. salmon fillet
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil to fry
- Preheat a steamer over medium heat then steam the spinach for a few minutes or until just wilted. Remove from the steamer.
- Cut the salmon fillet into cubes then place in a food processor then add minced garlic and pepper to the food processor. Process until smooth.
- Crack the egg and add to the salmon mixture.
- Add chopped steamed spinach to the mixture then mix until just combined.
- Preheat a steamer again then prepare a baking pan. Line the baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Place the salmon mixture in the steamer then steam for approximately 10 minutes or until set.
- Once it is done, remove from the steamer and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Take the salmon nugget out of the baking pan and cut into thick slices.
- Next, preheat a frying pan and pour extra virgin olive oil into it.
- Put the sliced salmon nugget in the frying pan and fry until both sides are lightly golden brown.
- Take the fried salmon nugget out of the frying pan and strain the excessive oil.
- Arrange the fried salmon nuggets on a serving dish and serve.
- Enjoy warm.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.