Keto Savory Fried Prawn with Red Chili Sauce and Steamed Collard Green
- ½ lb. fresh prawns
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons coriander
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil to fry
- 3 shallots
- ¼ cup red chili
- 1 medium red tomatoes
- 2 cups collard green
- Season the prawn with minced garlic and coriander then let it rest for approximately 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, preheat a steamer over medium heat then steam the collard green.
- Preheat a frying pan over medium heat then pour extra virgin olive oil into it.
- Once the oil is hot, put the prawns in the frying pan and fry for a few minutes or until the prawns turn into pink.
- Remove the fried prawns from the frying pan and place on a serving dish.
- Stir in red chili, shallots, and red tomatoes to the frying pan then fry for a few minutes or until wilted.
- Transfer the fried chili, shallots, and tomatoes process until smooth.
- To serve, place the steamed collard green and red chili sauce next to the fried prawn and enjoy warm.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.