Keto Paprika Chicken Sandwich with Toasted Italian Grain-Free Bread
For the chicken
- 1 chicken breast sliced thin
- 1 egg whisked
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Dash of salt and pepper
- olive or coconut oil to fry chicken in
For the bread
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/2 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg whisked
- 2.5 Tablespoons ghee (or coconut/olive oil) melted
To serve with
- coconut or olive oil mayo
- romain lettuce
- Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C).
- Place all the bread ingredients into a mug and mix well.
- Place the mug into the microwave and microwave on high for 90 seconds.
- Let the bread cool for a few minutes and then pop out of the mug and slice into 4 slices.
- Place the slices onto a baking tray and toast in the oven for 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, slice the chicken breast into thin slices approximately the size of the mug (so that the chicken pieces won’t hang out of the bread too much).
- Make the coating for the chicken pieces by mixing together the egg, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Place 2 tablespoons of olive oil into a frying pan. Dip each piece of chicken into the egg mixture and then place into the frying pan. Fry on medium heat until the outside of the chicken turns golden and the chicken is completely cooked. Place the chicken pieces on a plate.
- Put the sandwiches together by spreading some mustard and mayo onto 1 slice of bread, adding some lettuce leaves, and then putting a slice of chicken on top. Eat as an open- faced sandwich or place another slice of toasted Italian bread on top.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.