Keto Tuscan Pan-Fried Chicken Served Over Zucchini Noodles
- 2 chicken breasts diced into small pieces
- 2 small eggs whisked
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash of black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 14 cherry tomatoes cut into quarters
- 30 fresh basil leaves
- Olive oil to cook in
- Additional salt and pepper to taste
- 1 zucchini or cucumber peeled and turned into shreds or strands for the pasta
- In a bowl, mix together the whisked egg, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
- Place the diced chicken pieces into the egg mixture and make sure the chicken is well covered.
- Place 2 tablespoons of olive oil into a frying pan and sauté the chicken pieces with the egg mixture until the chicken pieces are fully cooked.
- Add in the quartered cherry tomatoes and fresh basil leaves. Sauté for 2-3 minutes more.
- Make the zucchini noodles by peeling a zucchini and then using the shredding attachment of a food processor or else using a potato peeler to create pasta-like strands or shreds.
- Divide the zucchini noodles into two and place onto plates. Top with the Tuscan chicken sauté.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.