Keto Garlic Ghee Baked Chicken Breast with Creamy Asparagus Mash
For Baked Chicken Breast
- 2 chicken breasts sliced
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoons ghee + extra for serving (or use coconut oil)
- 4 cloves garlic minced (or 2 additional teaspoons of garlic powder)
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
For Asparagus Mash
- 10 asparagus shoots chopped and blanched (2 min)
- 1/4 onion diced and cooked in coconut oil
- 2 Tablespoons coconut cream
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley or use dried
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
- Dash of pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Place the sliced chicken breast on a piece of aluminum foil and place the garlic powder, ghee, chopped fresh garlic, and sea salt over it. Rub everything over the chicken breast slices.
- Fold up the foil so that it covers the chicken breast. Place it on a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes. The chicken breast should be cooked through (no pinkness in the middle and your meat thermometer should read above 165F (75C) for the middle of the chicken breast.
- While the chicken is baking, start on the Creamy Asparagus Mash.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.