Keto Baked Mace Squash Chips
- 2 cups butternut squash
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin coconut oil melted
- 1 1/2 tsp ginger fresh,minced
- 1/4 tsp mace spice or nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp cumin
- Pinch of salt
- Stevia sweetener granulated optional
- Preheat the oven to 250 F/125C.
- Line one baking tray with parchment paper
- Clean and peel the butternut squash, and slice with mandolin.
- Place sliced butternut squash in a bowl and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine melted coconut oil, ginger, mace, cinnamon, ground cumin seeds and stevia sweetener.
- Pour the oil mixture over the butternut squash and toss well.
- Place the butternut squash slices in prepared baking tray, and bake for 1 1/2 hours.
- When done, let cool down and serve.
Calories: 92kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g