- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 8 eggs
- 1-2 cups of chopped vegetables any type such as broccoli, zucchini, mushrooms, red peppers, cherry tomatoes, spinach or leftover roasted/ steamed vegetables (sweet potato, broccoli, etc)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- parsley dill, basil-optional
- ½ cup cheese--grated cheddar
- feta or goat cheese--(optional)
- Break eggs into a large bowl and beat with a whisk. Add salt, pepper and any fresh herbs.
- Heat a 10-inch skillet with an oven proof handle over a medium heat on the stove top. Add olive oil and onions, stirring until onions are soft and starting to brown. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add vegetables and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add vegetables to the egg mixture and stir in cheese (if using).
- Clean and dry the skillet and add return to a medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil once hot and swirl to coat the skillet.
- Pour in the egg/vegetable/cheese mixture and cook undisturbed over medium heat for 3-4 minutes until eggs are set on the bottom.
- Transfer skillet to pre-heated broiler and broil for about 3-4 minutes, until frittata is firm in the center.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.