While some even many tend to lose their cravings for sweets on a low carb diet, it’s nice to have an option to indulge when the mood strikes you. These fat bombs are it.
In fact, even if you are the only one in your house following a keto or low-carb plan, these bombs can hit the sweet spot for anyone and everyone. Seriously, my four and six year-olds can throw these down! I say that, but actually they are so rich and satisfying, they are literally difficult to overeat.
So give them a try and let me know what you (and your family) think!
The keto bombs are a great snack or dessert to fill that craving while keeping you in fat-burning mode.
Keto Cocoa Almond Fat Bombs
- 1 cup coconut oil melted
- 1 cup almond butter
- 3 Tbsp cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1/4 cup stevia sweetener or to taste
- 1 tsp almond extract
- Melt the coconut oil and almond butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Add the cocoa powder and Stevia; stir well.
- Remove the mixture from heat and pour almond extract; stir.
- Divide almond mixture into silicone candy molds.
- Freeze or refrigerate for several hours, prefera-bly overnight.
- Remove from molds and serve.
- Keep refrigerated.