Keto Baked Soft Almond Cookies
- 2 cups whole almonds
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups shredded coconut unsweetened
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup stevia sweetener granulated
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350F/175Line a baking sheet with a parchment paper.
- Ground the almonds in a food processor. Place all ingredients together in a mixing bowl and stir until combined well.
- Shape into 16 cookies and place on a prepared baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 12 minutes.
- Let cool and serve.