Keto Steak & Broccoli Stir-Fry
- 4 oz. butter
- ¾ lb ribeye steaks
- 9 oz. broccoli
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 tablespoon tamari soy sauce (optional)
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- salt and pepper
- Slice steak and onion. Slice or chop the broccoli including the stem
- Heat up plenty of butter in a frying pan or wok. Brown the meat. Season with salt and pepper. Remove and put aside.
- Brown broccoli and onion in the same frying pan with more butter. Save a dollop of butter for serving.
- Add soy sauce towards the end (optional). Return the meat back to the pan and stir. Season to taste.
- Serve immediately with a dollop of butter and pumpkin seeds.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.