Keto Philly Cheesesteak Meatloaf
- 1 pound grass-fed ground beef
- ½ yellow onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- ⅓ cup organic heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 4 cups shredded organic American cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix the beef, onion, green bell pepper, heavy cream, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Spread half of the meatloaf mixture in the bottom of a baking dish. Top it with 2 cups of American cheese. Layer the remaining meatloaf on top of the cheese and top it with the remaining 2 cups of American cheese.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.