Keto Onion Bacon Wrapped Meatballs
- 1 pound grass-fed ground beef
- 1 pound free-range ground pork
- 2 large free-range eggs
- 1 cup grated organic Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded organic mozzarella cheese
- ¾ cup minced garlic or garlic paste
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2 or 3 onions
- 1 pound uncured center-cut bacon
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, pork, eggs, Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses, garlic, pepper, and Italian seasoning. Use your hands to mix the ingredients well and form them into meatballs that are large enough to fill the onion shells in step 4.
- Cut the top and bottom off each onion and then separate the layers. Stuff each onion shell with a meatball. Wrap each onion ball with bacon. Place each wrapped meatball on the baking sheet.
- Bake until the meatballs are cooked through, about 30 minutes.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.