Keto Ground Beef and Broccoli
- 10 oz ground beef
- 3 oz butter
- 9 oz broccoli
- salt and pepper
- ½ cup mayonnaise or creme fraiche (optional)
- Rinse and trim the broccoli, including the stem Cut into small florets Peel the stem and cut into small pieces.
- Heat up a hearty dollop of butter in a frying pan where you can fit both the ground beef and broccoli.
- Brown the ground beef on high heat until it is almost done Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Lower the heat add more butter and fry the broccoli for 3- 5 minutes Stir the ground beef every now and then.
- Season the broccoli Top with the remaining butter and serve while still hot It's also delicious to serve with an extra dollop of creme Fraiche or mayonnaise.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.