Keto Blender Egg Noodles
- 1 ounce cream cheese softened
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon arrowroot powder
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 325˚Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a blender, combine all of the ingredients. Blend on high for 1 minute or until smooth. Pour onto prepared baking sheet.
- Smooth out into a rectangle, keeping the batter very thin.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until set. Be careful NOT to over-bake.
- Remove from oven and allow to sit for a couple of minutes before cutting.
- Slice into ¼-inch strips and toss with your favorite sauce.