Keto Salty Muffins
- 4 Tbsp of slightly melted butter
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup of chopped broccoli
- 2 Tbsp of crumbled feta cheese
- 1 pork sausage, cut in smaller dices or chopped
- 2 egg whites
- Preheat the oven at 390° F or (200° C).
- Slightly grease molds for muffins with cooking spray.
- Distribute evenly small dices of sausage in each mold.
- Prepare two mixing bowls in the first one whisk the eggs, oil, add chopped broccoli and if it’s necessary to add some salt (depending on sausage, if it’s already salted don’t use any more salt).
- Stir whisked eggs over the sausage.
- In the second bowl, whisk the egg whites until they become firm.
- Equally, divide the egg whites with a teaspoon in each mold and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Let it cool a bit before you remove the muffins from the molds.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.