Keto Baked Lemon Butter & Cod
- 4 6-ounce cod fillets
- Sea salt
- black pepper
- 4 tablespoons salted grass-fed butter
- 4 fresh thyme sprigs
- 4 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Season the cod fillets on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Layout four pieces of aluminum foil, each about three times the size of a fillet. Place a fillet in the center of each piece of foil. Divide the butter, thyme, and lemon juice among the four fillets. Fold over the sides of each foil sheet to form a pouch, sealing the fillet inside. Place the four foil pouches on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Open the pouches carefully to allow the steam to escape.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.