Keto Pan Fried Gnocchi
- 2 cups low moisture mozzarella shredded
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Butter for cooking
- In a saucepan over low heat, add mozzarella. Stir continuously until completely melted.
- Separate 3 egg yolks and beat them to combine.
- Pour half the egg yolks at a time into the melted mozzarella, along with the ground nutmeg, and stir to combine.
- Transfer the dough onto a piece of parchment paper.
- Divide the dough into fourths, and roll each piece into a long, thin strip.
- Cut dough into 1-inch pieces. Press gently with a fork to make them look like traditional gnocchi.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, and drop the gnocchi in. Boil them for about 1 minute or until they all float to the top.
- Drain completely.
- Heat a large skillet over medium to high heat, and melt a small pat of butter.
- Fry gnocchi on both sides until golden brown on each side.
- Top with your favorite toppings.
Calories: 809kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 5gFat: 53g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!