Keto Avocado Cauliflower Rice
- 1 large head cauliflower, florets removed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup diced yellow onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1.5 small-medium avocados
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- ½ cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Take your food processor and attach the shredding attachment. Run florets through the shredding attachment so cauliflower is riced. You can also add the florets to the bowl of the processor and pulse, or grate florets by hand using a box grater. If you are using store bought cauliflower rice, you can skip this step.
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add olive oil. Once hot, add diced onions and sauté for 5 minutes until translucent, stirring occasionally. Add garlic and cook for another minute.
- Next add the cauliflower rice. Cover and let cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until softened.
- While the rice cooks, make the avocado mash. Add avocados to a large mixing bowl and mash with a fork. Stir in the jalapeño, lime juice, and salt and pepper.
- Add avocado mixture to cauliflower rice and mix well. Stir in cilantro. Serve with more cilantro and jalapeño if desired.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.