These coconut chicken bites are a regular snack and sometimes at our busy house of 2 toddlers and 2 busy parents!
My little girls love them with ketchup and even mustard (I know, I know). I make a big batch in the weekends and my wife packs them for the girls lunch a couple days a week AND we have some for snacking and lunch.
Coconut Chicken Bites
- 1 pound chicken chopped
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- ½ cup coconut oil for frying
- Combine all dry ingredients and spices in large shallow bowl or plate. Mix up. Set aside.
- Whisk egg in large bowl. Add chopped chicken to egg.
- Heat coconut oil in large frying pan.
- Coat egg covered chicken with dry ingredients, making sure to coat entire piece of chicken, add to the frying pan. Repeat for as many pieces will fit in pan.
- Fry until golden brown, flipping and turning chicken until cooked.